Monday 3 August 2015

UNCHAINED!

Stained with tears
Heart blurts with cheers
The fountain of ecstasy thrills my cistern
Mourning the 'death' of death, a delightful parting
That which the creator made with much musing, no regret
Yet the stranger took away with no sweat

Shackled at the feet, joints and arms
Chains held my knee, shoulder and gums
Darts of sin pierced my very soul
A hollow empty craving, a gory arrow
My heart bled, hanged on hooks to dry out
Only if i had shut the stranger's words out

        

Suited in deceit, his swagger and bling
A proud gait, perfumed in an expensive nothing
The world- His heartfelt promise to me
Sight of those pleasures filled me with glee
As i licked my eyeballs, wondering at my luck
Blind to the stranger's knife raised at my back

Like a love potion, i drank and deeply fell
No words could alter me, even those of my old girl
Was not to be, many voices left unheard
Orphaned, a city with no king, a family with no head
Wondering how i had piloted to my own death
Forces beyond i pray, snatch from beneath me this earth

But alas, through my prison gates, lights trickled in!
Striking the guards of dishonor, He showed He was KING!
In my jail crushed dream when suicide i'd boast
Empty prayers said, chains fell when they hurt most
 

HIS words were soothing, like a child's first lullaby
Finally, i would bid this darkness goodbye
All hail my KING, who for my sake died
And in whose arms i will forever lie

Remember, the devil runs around roaring
Like a lion, never is he snoring
Never give way to his cunning leading
Cos he will bring you down to your knees pleading

Lions Roaring Pics, Roaring Lion Pictures and Closeup Wallpapers

3 comments:

  1. Cool piece bro...Keep doin wat u do best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool piece bro...Keep doin wat u do best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ve been encouraged bro, keep the fire burning

    ReplyDelete